Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wheels day T4 2017

What's up bloggers and welcome back to my blog.

On Monday 10th of December we had a wheels day every one brang scooters , skateboards ,bikes and even Pogo sticks.But it wasn't just wheels we also had a water slide and the pool and loads of fun games like team tactics (AKA capture the flag) and netball and octopus.We also got to wear mufti but we had to bring a gold coin donation. Here are some photos of the day.

I hope you enjoyed the photos sorry there was no photos of the scooters and other stuff but it was fun .We also got free time and we got to play on the trees and other games like chess that you might see in the photos.Please leave a comment on my blog.See you later bloggers.

4 comments:

1. That looks like an awesome day Alex! I bet the waterslide was extra welcome on such a hot day.

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alex,

My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey. Wow, Wheels Days looks like it was so much fun. I think my favourite part would have been the water slide, especially as it looked like such a nice day. What was your favourite part of the day?

I am thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

I am so excited to read more of your posts!

Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very cool day Alexander am looking forward to Reading more posts of yours.

ReplyDelete
  4. hi Alexander i'm louis from yaldhurst modal school i like how you liked wheels day.maybe you should tell what games you played.i liked it said that it had sorts of wheels there thanks

ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.